How do I book an Intensive driving course?
- Firstly you will need a provisional driving licence. If you don´t know how to get one just give us a call and we will help.
- If you have already passed your theory test, simply call to arrange your free assessment driving lesson.
- If you have not yet passed your theory test, just call us to arrange your free assessment driving lesson.
- Once you have booked your Intensive Course we will supply you with your theory pack.
- You can start your Intensive Driving Course immediately while studying your theory.
Which Course is for me?
If you are a complete beginner you will need a full Intensive Driving Course and depending on your ability this would normally take between 30 to 40 hours.
However, if you have already had some driving lessons, this could be considerably reduced to 10, 20 or 30 hours, depending on your experience.
When you book an assessment driving lesson your instructor will be able to tell you approximately how many hours you will need. The assessment is free if you book an Intensive Driving Course.